Dear Family
I am up north at MCRD North campus at Edson Range were they have the world famous Beta Range where Lee Harvey Oswald was trained to shoot so their is a little history on this base. I was expecting more trees but it turns out that it is located in far lack of a better term desert. It gets cold here last night I froze I believe that it must have been in the lower 50 upper 40's because after I put my cammies on it still was cold. Instead of seeing a airport all we see is the highway and the ocean, and they enterance to a navy base. When you think about waste lands this is it and we have to walk it. Today at church we got to witness 11 recruits get baptised. It was in a really neet chaple which had the baptism pool right in the stage they pulled two pieces up and their was a small pool about 5x7 it was really cool. I am thinking about changing my MOX to electrician but am writing SSGT Smoger to get mor einfor on it. I need to go find a box that got lost in transit so I will write later
Love
Ben
Recruit Benjamin
- The Few. The Proud. The Marines
- San Diego, CA, United States
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment