(This is the first letter we received from Ben, & although it is a form letter it was nice to know he had arrived safely. Below is listed his address....when writing him please make sure you copy it just as it is written.)
Dear Mother & Father,
I have arrived at MCRD San Diego and have been placed in my training patoon. I am fine and in good health. While here at recruit training I am not allowed to receive certain items such as vitamins, alcohol, pornographic material, gambling devices, tobacco products, and combustibles. Please do not send any packages (i.e. cookies, candy, socks, underwear, etc.) Also prescription medication cannot be sent under any circumstance. A medical officer authorized to treat recruits will provide all medication to me. While here at Recruit Training I will not ned you to send any money, I ear enough to cover all expenses that will occur while going through day to day training here at MCRD San Diego. I apologize that this letter is short but in the beginning we are some what pressed for time. I promise to write later. You Can reach me at the following address:
Recruit Peiffer, Benjamin, R
2nd BN FOX CO. PLATOON 2135
36001 Midway Ave San Diego, Ca. 92140-2121
Recruit Benjamin
- The Few. The Proud. The Marines
- San Diego, CA, United States
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment