Recruit Benjamin

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

3rd Letter

Dear Family
I am writing this fast because my platoon hasn't been given time to write letters yet because there are some recruits who are very dumb and can't follow orders correctly. Otherwise the weather is just like hell aparently I came in the hottest month, so we have been black flagged an yellow flagged almost everyday. Which means that we can't train out side because we aren't aclimated. My sisters would lke this but there are absolutely no bugs I think I have seen one bug the whole time. I got to experience my first eearthquake the other day during class it felt like some one had taking the room and kicked it but I guess it wasn't too bad. I am often homesick because my bed has a perfect view of the Airport and planes come and go. It's so close that our pt field butts up too the actuall run way on the other side. I get to see much of San Diego even though it is through stoen glances. I am constantly sore but that will pass and I have beaten my old record. I not have stayed up a little over 54 hours to try and catch up on entry paperwork and the funny thing is after 36 hours you don't feel tired anymore. Well I have go before I get caught since I am written this after curfew keep sending letters but I won't write another letter until I get some actual freetime.
Love Ben

PS Tell Jen, Brit, & Jill that I appreciate their sacrifes.
PSS Please make sure no one sends packages only letter and posibly pics that way I won't get into much trouble.

No comments: