Dear Family
Today I went back to medical to see if my condition has improved at all I feel like the Bronchitius is improving but no I have Otitus Externa I would to know what that means but for now all I know is that while they cleaned my ear the wax was stuck to the walls of the ear so when the removed it they started bleeding and didn't stop for eight hours I don't mean a lot of blood but enough that I stained my pillow with a little smaller than dime size blood spots. Now they have 800 mg of I think motrin of some thing else instead of asetometophine. The other two guys that were there today with me are also on bed rest because they have pnemonia. Today another persons past was found out and he might be dropped. The two who peed in the water bowl were given amnesty and are now very thankful and have promised to never do any stupid again. So now my platoon is going to be down to 78 instead of 80 and we are only on T-8. Not much else to report have only seen the inside of sick bay for a while haven't really trained or anything since last Thursday. I hope I won't get dropped and it looks like I won't either. I am running out of things to talk about I would some questions so I have more to talk about than the weater which is pretty nice lately hot in the day cold at night plus we are wearing full digis and PT shorts under our pants to aclimate us to the heat and humidity I have to go should get some rest after all it is called bed rest.
Love You All
Ben
Recruit Benjamin
- The Few. The Proud. The Marines
- San Diego, CA, United States
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment