Dear Family
So another fun filled day at the med station. My Bronchitius is healing nicely and by saturday I should be on full duty, which is good it means I can start training again and do some serious catch up. Their main concern today was the perferation in my ear drum aparently their cleaning was a little too deep and they tore the tympanic membrane it should heal and be back to perfect condition in a few weeks as of now I have to wear ear plugs whenever I take a shower or am near water. They are trying to keep water out of the ars so that it won't get an infection. I am looking forward to being able to get more training in apparently all of this is to get us in shape for " real boot camp" when we head north to camp penelton for four weeks, most of october. We leave T-23 and are on T-9 so two more weeks at MCRD and then north for four weeks and back at MCRD for another 4 weeks and then graduation on the 21st hopefully. I feel like I was given a second chance because the ear will heal only deep it might have not healed. Please keep sending letters and questions.
LOVE
Ben
Recruit Benjamin
- The Few. The Proud. The Marines
- San Diego, CA, United States
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment