Recruit Benjamin

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

4th Letter

Dear Family,
Again I have to make this fast it is T-5 which is the fifth Training Day and I am sick which makes being here misrable when training so I went to medical only to be put on Light Duty and sent back home. Today I was remarking at how I have only see seagulls flying around and nothing else not even bugs I wonder why tomorrow is sunday meaning another week is done and I am that much closer to seeng you all. Its not that I miss home it is that I miss alone time and even the slightest comfort of being able to lean against the back of a chair while eating at chow. I was happy to day when noon chow was chicken like at burger king, except not fried, fries and corn on the cob. I don't know if I told you yet but I am both a scribe & a prac recruit which means I help all of the DI's with their paperwork and as a prac recruite I help everyone study for our final exam. We are still getting hammered for eveything we do wrong but at least tomorrow is Sunday and we get 4 hrs off from the DI's I know this sounds dumb but I'm missing the packers games so if it is possible please send some high lites. Please post an up date for me and if anyone asks I have almost no time to write letters but I can read them quite fast I am running out of stuff to say so I will go to bed now and get some sleep but tomorrow is only a drill day so it should be quite easy.
Love You Alwasy
Ben

PS If this letter sounds different in its tone through out it is because it took me almost eight hours to write

No comments: