Recruit Benjamin

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Letter 12 9-23-07

Dear Family,
Todays service was really good we got to sing some good songs I don't remember the name but it has hand motions (heaven to earth) (earth to the cross) (cross to the grave) (grave to the sky) the whole 2,000 some recruits were really getting into it. How was your church today? Now we have free time till noon chow and then we have field day when we cleanevery single nock and crany of the house for inspections tonight usually the company commander and or series commander and all teir minions comes an inspects our house and our bodies looking for scars or bruises. Mostly the day is pretty laid back all we can't do is lean against the racks or bulkheads or be in our racks the rest is ok. Mostly we just get our stuff ready for the next week and write letters to our loved ones. Keep sending letters they definately keep me and everyone motivated you see us we are like little kids receiving candy from their father. Alo keep sending pictures I will most definately appreciate pictures of leaves changing or some god hiking or camping pictures.
I Love You All,
Ben

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ben that service sounds amazing! I'm glad you got to learn "Lord I Lift Your Name On High"...that is one of my favorites since I was a little tot!
Anyway, I'm not sure when you will see this comment, but I hope you are doing well Ben, and I'll keep you in my prayers.

-Ben Hodges