Dear Family,
Today we had initial drill that is where we march around showing of the techniques we have learned while carrying our rifles and doing different formations while we march. Unfortunately it ws raining so we had t take it inside and our whole routine got switched so we totally bombed it where as if we would have been outside we most likely would have taken first. Also today started to learn more about breaking our rifles down and cleaning them. Tomorrow is sunday which means no training of any sort can take place. We also get to unbuton our top button on our blouse and to start blousing our boots which makes us feel and look more like actual marines. We also sent in our camees to get our names put on them before w go up North in 6 days. I don't know if I told you but we lost another two recruits and gained one more the two that are getting dropped one has really bad ADHD and the other one had a laceration on hs liver from falling off of the confidence course. The one we picked up has been here for 4 months since late April and has had two other cycles go through since he has been here. This coming week we are preparing for going up north swim qualification initial, confidence course, PFT (3 mile timed run max pull ups & max crunches) along with the normal PT and Drill. I also ordered a movie DVD set along with pictures of me to give to you. On a note to mother my bronchitis is supposively gone and the ear is healing nicely. I'm going back to medical to get a go ahead to train in and around water since I supposively will get an infection in my ear. Thank you for the DNR pamplet. I also am sending letters about travel arrangements. I also sent one to Jill and both grandma's. I don't know if you will use them but they gave it to us anyways. I will write more latter right now I am tired and need my rest.
Love,
Ben
Recruit Benjamin
- The Few. The Proud. The Marines
- San Diego, CA, United States
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment