Recruit Benjamin

Friday, November 9, 2007

Post 25

Dear Family
Another Sunday well waht can I say. I am only two and a half weeks away from being home and I am so excited. Last week was swim week and I qualified swim 4 which means I get to graduate. I also got to turn in my old belt and don a new belt I am now a tan belt in MCMAP. Yesterday was the series PFT I did 8 pull ups 118 crunches and 25 min 3 mile run I passed and now only have one more PFT to pass and even if I fail that one I will get a bad day waiver and pass any way. In the run I got to help someone and how someone helped me last time. I ran next to someone and ran them in. It was nice to be able to help someone out this time. I am still sore though. We are going into Team week where all we do is go to some classes and do work aroun dthe base basically no drill instructors all week to help us get use to being in the working force. We also get our uniforms back from the Taylors to get them ready for our two inspections. Now our main concern is studying up for prac and first aid. I can't wait to eat some real food and see all of you. The airport is a constant torture reminding me of how close that I actually am to finishing up boot and heading home. I would still like info on where we are staying after grad, if we aren't leaving until Thursday and what time we are leaving on Thursday don't worry if it is too early I am fine with it. I wake up at 0439-0500 every morning and I am slowly starting to become a morning person. I don't know now but I am becoming better at getting up all I need to hear is "Lights Lights Lights" and I am up and on line not awake but there. Well I need to go get ready for another week.
Love
Ben

No comments: